Living The Forgiven/Good Life
If you have been forgiven then you must start living a forgiven life. What is that? Well, it is a life that reveals your understanding of having been forgiven for your failures. How sad to be forgiven, but not to be living the life of one who is. Many have been forgiven but have not entered into the forgiven life and are missing out on the fun. Here are some qualities of the forgiven life.
1. A joyous gratitude to God for his forgiveness.
2. Forgiveness to those who hurt you.
A good sign you are not living the forgiven life is that you have unforgiveness in your heart towards others.
Once forgiven we do not have to pretend we did not fall. We can admit our sinfulness.
4. You are now a messenger of grace.
Those living a forgiven life are a pretty excited bunch when it comes to the message of grace.
5. An absence of judgment or condemnation towards others.
People living the forgiven life aren't into gossip and slander.
6. They are living an "It Is Finished" life.
They don't keep rehashing their failures. They are presently pressing toward an eternal mark.
When you have discovered the forgiven life you are so over yourself and so overwhelmed with the Lord.
8. They are no longer hung up on the fact that they are sinners.
They KNOW it and they know they can go to the Lord, whether it be in the confessional or out side of the confessional and be honest with him.
9. They are not into impressing others because their acceptance is in the Lord, no one else.
10. They smile and laugh a lot. How could we not?
Yep, it is a really good life. But, it is your choice to live it, but it you don't, you are really missing out. Are you living the forgiven life?